Tuesday 15 May 2012

Wedding Guest Dilemma

Having not been to a wedding in 10 years (!!!) I have no idea what to wear to a wedding I am attending in October, hence the early planning. Ultimately, I want to wear/generally look like this for the rest of my life...


But realistically, having browsed my local shopping centre, which just happens to be Westfields, I have a few other outfits in mind...


Thoughts? Clearly I'm loving frills and generally feminine dresses for the occasion, but I also think the red dress from The Kooples could be a winner as it covers the part of my arms I hate the most (although, hopefully by October I wont hate them so much. Need. To. Work. Out). 

Lastly, the yellow dress on the left is from London-based Twenty8Twelve, which is where I work! Having seen this dress tried on PLENTY of times, I have come to the conclusion it is one of those dressed that actually looks better on real women with curves than a model... massive plus (excuse the pun)! Additionally, the print is super-summery, whilst the style covers enough body to be October Appropriate!

From Left: Twenty8Twelve dress, French Connection dress, Zara dress, The Kooples dress, shoes both from Kurt Geiger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment