Tuesday 29 May 2012

Vintage Ring

Today was a very special day for me, as today was the first occasion I have EVER invested in a quality piece of jewellery for myself. Introducing my beautiful, new, dainty ring.


This little darling is from Lisa E Moss at Twenty8Twelve. The designer Lisa, takes vintage metals and stones and restores them to make beautiful pieces like this (mine is made from sterling silver and vintage marcasite). As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had been eyeing this ring up for quite some time; it retailed at £60, which is reasonably priced for something I am considering super-glueing to my finger so I never lose.


Like all Lisa E Moss pieces, this ring is one-off, hand-made goodness! But you can browse her other collections over on her website. And with that, gone are my Freedom for Topshop days.

P.S. Just to emphasise, despite my raving review, this isn't a PR placement (I wish), I'm just super happy with my new ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment