Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sara's Pancake House

On a trip to Amsterdam last month, my sweet-toothed Boyfriend suggested we take a trip to the local pancake house for Breakie in true Dutch style.
Now, I am by far the biggest pancake fan, but I can confirm that these bad boy's are in fact God's gift to the world... or at least Sara's gift to the world, who could be seen single-handedly flipping pancakes for all of the diners!


My boyfriend had a unique combo of banana and bacon, which evidently he drizzled in maple syrup. I however, after much deliberation (the menu is massive) opted for the "Hawaiian Pancake", which consisted of banana, pineapple, coconut ice-cream, whipped cream and some bright green liquor!


If in Amsterdam, I strongly recommend Sara's Pancake House!

No comments:

Post a Comment