Monday 17 October 2011

The Cheesecake Shop

The past two weeks I've been considerably ill with a chest and ear infection, although you probably know this as I've been attention seeking on Twitter and Facebook! Anyway, feeling a bit sorry for myself I've indulged massively... after the doctor wrote me off a whole weeks work and university, I took a swift train ride to Loughborough where my boyfriend's living for some TLC. Back to the indulgence bit, well... see below...


This my friends, is The Cheesecake Shop, a magical place where you can buy an array of cheesecakes full, by the half or in quarters. I, of course, went for a quarter (which I shared) of the Strawberry Glaze. It was delish, although I'm hoping to go back next time to try that meringue pie. Can you believe I've never tried meringue?

As well as cheesecake, I also had my first Hummingbird Bakery experience last week, which I believe to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me! I had a classic cupcake; vanilla with vanilla buttercream icing... it was to die. You also get to take the cupcake away in an adorable Hummingbird Bakery box, which has now doubled up as my money box. This Hummingbird Bakery cookbook is also an amazing pressie, I know I'll be asking for one for Chrimbo!


MUST.STOP.EATING!!!


Sorry about the image quality guys, I only had my iphone (3G, not even 3GS) on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment